U smile♥

Baby take my open heart and all it offers Cause this is as unconditional as it'll ever get You ain't seen nothing yet I won't ever hesitate to give you more Cause baby You smile, I smile You smile, I smile♥

miércoles, 28 de julio de 2010

i don´t know if with just 13 is good or bad that everythig that happend to me happened, everyone can say that nothing so bad happened to me but it was dificoult, i had dificoult times when i was younger, and i really don´t want to pass fot that again :/ now i found the way of can remember what happened and just laught even when i know that i used to cry for that

2 comentarios:

  1. aaw, qe linda fraase :D jajaj, eenseerio, no puedo creer qe eso salio de tu cabeza clari :| jajaja xd love uu bfff♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. u.u i can be so much better than what you think sweety :D jaja yooooo masss ♥

    ResponderEliminar